• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

A7X Tribute song and a possible group collab

Joey C

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Hey everyone!
I don’t know if you guys have seen this yet, but I thought it would be pretty suitable to post here. It’s a tribute song to a7x, that this french band made and the lyrics have just about every song title by a7x in it along with other references. I think it’s a pretty dope song, and leaves a pretty good idea at hand. So, that had me thinking, I know @jak Angelescu was talking about a mash up kind of thing earlier in another topic… This could be another thing, maybe we could all collect different riffs, solos, etc etc and make a mashup song. I know Jared Dines (Youtuber) did a huge collab/mashup with a lot of youtubers in the metal scene and created “The biggest shred collab song in the world” This could possibly be a thing we could do to showcase all the different techniques and tricks learned throughout the school. Maximum participation would be dope. But hey, just an idea since I saw that other post earlier. It kinda had me thinking of this. But anyway, I will link the tribute song and also the video by Jared Dines. Please, let me know if you guys got anything.
Shred on !

J

Jak Angelescu

The biggest problem with doing the collaborations was that it requires a certain special audio and visual set up to get them proper. It requires specific equipment to get them to sound that good for certain reason. And unfortunately, roughly maybe 15% of the students on this school have the ability to do that. That’s why the collaborations never worked before. 😟
You have no idea how much I would love to be this, but unfortunately it just requires a set up that a majority of students just don’t have