• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

About to order a syn custom s left handed

Koala

Music Theory Bragger
Oct 28, 2020
Ireland
Just wondering if you guys think I should hold off with a new amp on the way if there’s going to be a new guitar aswell? Obviously be similar if not the same with just different colour variations but still 🤔 only 2 lefty colours available currently gold burst and gold pinstripes

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    well with january coming up, there are new waves of guitars so it may be possible that there is a new syn model out for schecter. As for the school store, we just dont know. And lefty makes it even more unsure so its up to you to wait and see if there is gonna be a new lefty model in 2021 but if not, your options remain the same 3!

Koala

Music Theory Bragger
    Oct 28, 2020
    Ireland
    Yeah really unsure! See lefties get left out on most things but schecter are probably the best company for lefties so if something really nice comes out I’m gonna be like ahvwhy didn’t I wait but at same time they might stop the other lefties. Wanted one since around 2006 but at the time there wasn’t any lefties and my big splash went on a razorback

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Yeah really unsure! See lefties get left out on most things but schecter are probably the best company for lefties so if something really nice comes out I’m gonna be like ahvwhy didn’t I wait but at same time they might stop the other lefties. Wanted one since around 2006 but at the time there wasn’t any lefties and my big splash went on a razorback
    I really doubt they will discontinue the 3 lefty they have. The silver pinstripes is the classic one so it will always be available. The gold pinstripes and goldburst have been there quite a while and I dont think they will be out of production anytime soon. unless a major new wave comes out which usually happens at a new album cycle but things are so unsure these days so honestly man, its up toy you. if you really want to be sure, wait until january-ish where you will see if they announce new lefty model and then you'll see from there or, you know, take one of the 3 available, you cant go wrong either way!

Koala

Music Theory Bragger
    Oct 28, 2020
    Ireland
    I would love the have the classic one but guy at schecter support told me you can’t get it left handed anymore 😭 I would 100% get one otherwise. Lefty only have 2 options I was told gold sunburst or gold pinstripes

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I would love the have the classic one but guy at schecter support told me you can’t get it left handed anymore 😭 I would 100% get one otherwise. Lefty only have 2 options I was told gold sunburst or gold pinstripes
    Holy shit I think you are right. I think they may just have not updated their website? Damn okay. Though for whats worth, it may make a comeback in the future but until then... yeah maybe you should either try to find one used or go with the ones available! :/