• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

accessing the video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Vinz V

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
ooppss …
well …
maybe only admin of the web who can fix this ….
i’tried to make a new account …but it’s just the same …
i’ve tried to contact the admin but no responds …
🙁 🙁 🙁

Vinz V

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
@riff richards i don’t know what the problem is …but ..if i try to change the button beside the track and change it from video into jam or synthetic …it’s just fine …but no work for the video option

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    If you have to do that every time, you may be not allowing cookies, or only session cookies. That’s systemic of everything stored being wiped out between sessions – some browsers have a setting where you can clear everything on closure. You could check that.

Vinz V

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    i’ve checked up the link, i go there and i could play all the video …before and after i install java …
    i’ve just installed java …and still the same ..the video didn’t play , just load. but when i click the recording button and change the video to jam or synthetic, those options could be played.
    only video option which has the problem
    and one other case :
    i registered to this site at january,, and i was unable to play the video, but a few months ago,, i was at someplace with the internet connection provided by another company and i was able to play the video.
    i think,, this is really weird. but i don’t know where the problem is. hope you guys could help me out, and maybe i’m not the only one who got this trouble.

Status
    Not open for further replies.