• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Best Music Videos Ever

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Music videos are essential in music listening experience, in mine at least. I’ll always remember the accompanying video to The Unforgiven by Metallica, which was my first exposure to this kind of music when I was very young. I always liked bands who know how important music videos are, and Avenged are one of those bands for sure. The Stage is a brilliant video, it’s so universal and it’s timeless. I also really enjoy Nightmare video, because of its dark, horror imagery (I’m a bit of a goth, after all!)
But my favorite music video of all time has to be Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel by Behemoth. This video blows me away every time I watch it. The atmospheric camera movements, the symbolic imagery, the eerie vibe and the way it perfectly goes along with music makes this video a real cinematic experience. This is outstanding piece of art, if you haven’t seen it, I can’t recommend it enough. It’s better than most new horror movies out there.

So what are your favorite/best music videos?