• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Going to see Metallica live soon!

G

Soon I’m going to see Metallica live they have added new tour dates for a north American tour, and after 14 years they are coming back to a place near me. I’m super excited to go see them because they are my favorite band. I hope they play certain songs I make a list at the end. So yeah again I’m super excited to see my favorite band live and in person, on October 18th I will see Metallica live. The songs I want to hear off of each album would be. For kill em all it would be the four horsemen or phantom lord . For ride the lighting creeping death and fade to black. master of puppets I would want hear welcome home sanitarium or master of puppets of course. And justice for all anything is fine because it’s my favorite album. Black album wherever I may roam. Load I don’t really know. Reload the memory remains. St anger well they don’t play anything off of it but I would like to hear frantic or st anger. Death magnetic that was just your life the day that never comes.
Hardwired I would want to hear Halo on fire confusion here comes revenge atlas and everything else. So that’s my list I know they won’t play all of those songs but, if they play a song off of each album that’s the ones I would want to hear.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jen Hapke

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
If you want to know what songs you can expect on the tour then go to setlist.fm. People post there what bands have played on their gigs. Most bands have setlists for tours that alter little over the tour. They have some cornerstone songs and some changing.
This makes it a lot easier to the front of house personal (light,videos on jumbotrons,…)
Setlist.fm has statistics as well. So you can see which songs bands have played most over time or where they tour the most time.
If you want to be suprised don’t look at setlist.fm 🙂

TheMighty Jambi

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
I believe comedian Jim Breuer and a DJ will be the opening acts for Metallica. I decided to skip this tour. I really want to go but I have seen Metallica so many times. Just saw them a couple years ago at U.S. Bank stadium with Volbeat and A7X. If you haven’t seen Metallica you need to cause they are one of the best live shows out there.
I’m getting Ghost VIP tickets today and I am super excited about that. I can’t wait because they are also amazing live.

Mariler

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 11, 2019
Zaragoza, Spain
I saw Metallica last february in Madrid in the European leg of their tour. They played a lot of the new record. I would say nearly half of the show was new stuff and the other half classics, mostly of their first four records.
It was the 5th time I saw Metallica live and though this wasn’t the most brilliant of their concerts I’ve ever seen, they are always awesome on stage.
As Jen said before go to setlist.fm and you can figure out what you’re gonna hear

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I’ll get a lot of heat for this but me and my friend left after A7X at the metallica show. There are just some bands out there that while I respect their success, I just couldn’t get into their music. ACDC and Led is another, altho I think if I went back and listened to led I might change my mind now after learning the theory.

Turias F.

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I’ve seen them last saturday in Stuttgart, Germany. It was a very nice show. Pretty cool to see the band, you here since the beginning of hearing music. They played all the hits and of course some songs of the new album. Also very old ones!
Definitely a must see, if you can attend!