• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Greetings Synners from across the globe, I have a question. If there are other tones from other bands that could be replicated, feel free to comment

DieBuriedAlive

New Student
Jun 16, 2023
Hell
Greetings Synners.

I have this AMP and a guiter. esp guitar (EMG pickups) I am not here to flex. I am only here to ask a question. What would be an appropriate tone to use if I were to replicate the Avenged sound of well, you know who. If there are any suggestions please let me know in the comments section down below. This setup is all I have at the moment. I recommend telling me the settings using the template below

template:

Gain: 1-10
High: 1-10
Mid: 1-10
Low: 1-10

I look forward to hearing some of your responses that could potentially help me create this Avenged tone.
IMG_2546.jpg
IMG_2551.jpg

Hunte

New Student
May 15, 2022
For a close sound I found if I put the bass 10 mid to about 5-7 and treble about 8 I could use an overdrive pedal and get pretty close but it’s going to strongly depend on how your speakers operate there’s no right answer that applies to all amps some amps are more bass heavy while some are more treble heavy like Arron said the best way to do it is by ear, unless you get Syns exact rig then you can figure out the numbers by finding a equipment rundown video of Syns equipment I hope this helps!

Upvote 0

DieBuriedAlive

New Student
Jun 16, 2023
Hell
For a close sound I found if I put the bass 10 mid to about 5-7 and treble about 8 I could use an overdrive pedal and get pretty close but it’s going to strongly depend on how your speakers operate there’s no right answer that applies to all amps some amps are more bass heavy while some are more treble heavy like Arron said the best way to do it is by ear, unless you get Syns exact rig then you can figure out the numbers by finding a equipment rundown video of Syns equipment I hope this helps!
I'm fuckin' poor man :(and when you say bass, do you mean high and trebble for low?

Upvote 0
Synner Endless Summer Collection