• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Tour Guitars Are Back, Baby!

Touring information for A7X, Syn, and more

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I do really and truly HATE how people who write articles like this think Fender and Gibson are the only major guitar builders, though.
I don't think they think it is tbh. It's more a everyone including non-guitar player know Gibson and fender so let's use those. If I mention schecter or PRS my mom.will just of 'ok, glad you like that giitar' but she has no clue.about the value of it.

It's really just to gain clicks I suppose.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
nice read, 1b better than avg guitar players in the world WOW. it breaks my spirit much like the needle in the hay, breaks cause how can you be heard if there is so many people to hear. salvaged trees form the freeway sounds cool too
Great guitar players doesn't always(and usually doesn't) equal great songwriter. All the magic is in the songwriting not technical proficiency in playing an instrument.

Synner Endless Summer Collection