• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Getting down and nerdy 🤓

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
Feb 16, 2023
So, it got me thinking, I want to do college and get a major in like web design, or possibly animation, taking animation in high school was pretty fun, I was thinking about making another video just for the fun of it and all, but I want to start a YOUUUU TUBBEE channel and like post my stop motions on there…but like I haven’t made a YouTube channel yet because I can’t upload anything yet and I want to get better supplies for my stop motion stuff. Other than guitar stop motion seems to be my other hobby, and baby talking to chickens. Other than that I would ask if y’all would subscribe if and when I do get it set up might be a couple of months till then.

(If you want to be a supporter of the farm you can look up my Little sisters YouTube channel and help her get to 100 “describers”)

Last edited:

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
Feb 16, 2023
It is!! My uncle like the year I was finished with chemo, I got out of ICU in December 1st and was on the way home when 12:00 am hit. But he got me a Lego set of the Apollo rocket from nasa for Christmas , and I built it around January with the lingering neuropathy. And then he got me money for me to buy the ISS, and then the most recent one was the Space Shuttle Discovery, and I built it and then it had been the one that stayed built, and still is but I took some major parts off and took those apart. And then I put those together and attached them to the shuttle as the stop motion but it was as if the pieces did it themselves and then I made it take off and land .

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
Feb 16, 2023
Awesome!! My idea I’ve had for two years is to make a giant airport and airbase kind of setup and have all kinds of aircraft and stuff from different brands and stuff and I will do stop motions of it building it’s self and what not.. I want to buy like a pole barn and have it all in there

• Love
Reactions: Javier Wienarjati