• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Hello everyone

RLSinRFV

New Student
Dec 26, 2023
My name is Randy and I live in Colorado's Roaring Fork Valley between Glenwood Springs and Carbondale. I've been playing for many years, but was just introduced to this site from my sales agent at Sweetwater who listed it as his Favorite Music-Related Website. Looking forward to reviewing some of the lessons and getting involved in the Community.

Last edited:

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey Randy, welcome to the school! Glad to see you around! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! The bulk of the community is on the official Avenged Discord as we tend to focus the forums here on questions on the lessons. But all said and done, I hope we'll be able to help you in your guitar journey!

Reactions: Ian _Invader

Shiiji Gates

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Bacolod City,Philippines
    My name is Randy and I live in Colorado's Roaring Fork Valley between Glenwood Springs and Carbondale. I've been playing for many years, but was just introduced to this site from my sales agent at Sweetwater who listed it as his Favorite Music-Related Website. Looking forward to reviewing some of the lessons and getting involved in the Community.
    Welcome to the family! 🖤😎