• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I want a song to learn that has about intermediate difficulty alt picking

Dark

Garage band Groupie
Nov 13, 2020
I need song recommendations for a song that really work with my alternate picking that is about intermediate difficulty maybe a little advanced, really something for me to just work towards.

Dark

Garage band Groupie
Nov 13, 2020
Which songs? There's a big difference between playing Paradigm and

Which songs? There's a big difference between playing Paradigm and Beast and the Harlot for example 😅😅
Beast And the Harlot and stuff like unholy confessions, master of puppets, laid to rest, etc is my style. I like the drop timings I like standard timings and I really just want to improve my overall soloing and alt, economy, sweep picking and I just wanted some recommendations on songs

Dark

Garage band Groupie
Nov 13, 2020
Beast And the Harlot and stuff like unholy confessions, master of puppets, laid to rest, etc is my style. I like the drop timings I like standard timings and I really just want to improve my overall soloing and alt, economy, sweep picking and I just wanted some recommendations on songs
Edit! I meant TUNINGS***

Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna recommend songs waaaay over your head because Paradigm actually is great practice for all those techniques but also very difficult to play 😅

Buried Alive for sweeping and alt picking , technical difficulties by racer X for alt picking, Hail to The King for sweeping and alt picking, the ninja by cacophony for sweeping and alt picking

Dark

Garage band Groupie
Nov 13, 2020
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna recommend songs waaaay over your head because Paradigm actually is great practice for all those techniques but also very difficult to play 😅

Buried Alive for sweeping and alt picking , technical difficulties by racer X for alt picking, Hail to The King for sweeping and alt picking, the ninja by cacophony for sweeping and alt picking
Thank you!

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019

I tried learning this one before, there's a nice tab on Ultimate-Guitar.
    Had lot's of trouble with it, I saw some videos of them playing live acoustically, really liked it.
    Maybe if you like it, slow speeds would be something cool to work on

I practiced a few of there songs for awhile, this one and Confined were probably my 2 favorites to practice.
    Got tabs again from the same site, I didn't play to the song, just thought the tabs sounded good.

Not sure if it's what you were looking for, I hope it helps somehow.