• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Ideal Concert In Your Opinion

Salerno Salerno

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
You get to choose 3 bands to perform live and you are front row. Any genre, they can be alive (ie the black keys) or resurrected (ie the eagles). The first band opens and performs 5 songs, the second opener performs 7, and the closing final band performs 15. WHICH BANDS DO YOU CHOOSE AND IN WHAT ORDER? have fun.- Danny Salerno
my choice
1.) Royal Blood
2.) Tool
3.) Pink Floyd

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Since I’Ve seen A7x threen timesharing already. For me it would be:
1. Django Reinhardt
2. Rainbow (with Ronnie James Dio)
3. Led Zeppelin
It’should a Pretty hard question to be honest because there are a ton of legendary bands i still would like to see. Like The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Bruce Springsteen, Deep purple, Ac/Dc, BB King, CCR, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Allman Brothers, Srv the list goes on

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Gerben

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
1. Dream Theater (somewhere in 1992-1994 when LaBrie’s voice was still perfect and raspy)
2. Marillion (Fish-era)
3. Pink Floyd (meddle-the wall era)
I’d love to see A7X too but it’d be stupid to choose ’em if I can also resurrect dead/disbanded bands lol.