• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Let’s help each other more than ever during this COVID situation

Mariler

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Nov 11, 2019
Zaragoza, Spain
We’re going through a really tough situation worldwide. Some of us have already been quarantined for some days and others are about to be. Staying home for a long time is not easy and I’m reading posts of other students being already stressed out by the situation and that worries me because maybe this just begun and it’ll take some weeks until everything can go back to normal.

The worst part IMO is that we don’t know how long this whole thing is going to last. And having your whole life postponed until you don’t know when is a weird feeling that can affect people emotionally.

One of the things I love from this school is that there’s always somebody willing to help other students on guitar. Might be a good idea, under these special circumstances, to go beyond guitar and help each other with our friendship and support, taking care of the ones feeling bad about this crazy situation and trying to make them feel better. Luckily humans have this great power to take care of each other and now it’s time to use it.

Let’s talk to each other, guys! we need to feel the warmness of our friends. Talk to the ones with whom you have a closer friendship.

We are diverse, and have different experiences, there are students here from every corner of the world … there’s a lot that we can share and I’m sure there’s a lot we all can do to help others feel better.

I would like to offer my help to anyone who feels stressed or anxious and needs to talk to someone that won’t judge you. You can PM me if you prefer or maybe we can use this thread to share our thoughts.

Do you think might be a good idea?

J

Jak Angelescu

This is so unbelievably sweet of you all to do. And yes, some people may need the help.
But I personally believe the isolation and quarantine is what some of us need. Us humans are so stressed out that now we are forced to sit, and focus on self reflection. It's the perfect time for that.
Me personally, I'm like Andrei. I can't stand most people and I avoid social gatherings not because I want to, but people by the vast majority fucking annoy me.
It's sad that it takes a disaster for the world to realize its priorities

Andrew Milner

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    Me personally, I'm like Andrei. I can't stand most people and I avoid social gatherings not because I want to, but people by the vast majority fucking annoy me.
    It's sad that it takes a disaster for the world to realize its priorities

I KNEW I was an inspiration to people :LOL:. But holy fudge do I resonate with what you're saying.

Mariler

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Nov 11, 2019
    Zaragoza, Spain
    I totally agree with @Jak Angelescu this is a good situation to get away from stress and have some reflection. Everything goes too fast these times and it is good to stop and think and set the real priorities in this world.
    Also the environment is winning the battle against pollution in some places, which is really good news.
    I don't like big crowds either, except for concerts to see my fav bands.
    But I'm also thinking of teenagers who can't stand their parents around 24 hours a day or families who don't get on so well or people living in very small places or alone and feeling alone.
    Sometimes I do have myself this ambivalent thoughts that after nearly a week quarantined I don't actually need to go to the street but due to the alarm status declared in my country I am really forced to stay home and don't have freedom to choose whether staying isolated or not, I just have to. I am not allowed to meet my friends or have them come over for a beer and some laughs together and sometimes I miss that. That's the thing that is a bit annoying, and I guess not only for me but for other people too.
    Needless to say that I totally accept my social responsibility and I know hard measures must be taken to control this situation. It's just my own philosophic discussion with myself having so much time to think right now...🤪😅

Reactions: Jacques
    Synner Endless Summer Collection