• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Marshall Amps

owen817

Garage band Groupie
  • Jan 24, 2022
    Fort Worth, TX
    So I picked up a Marshall Code 50 earlier this week. I wanted to upgrade from what I had before. I can say that this thing is amazing. Has anybody else messed with this amp?

Attachments

• 20220209_183014.jpg
      20220209_183014.jpg
      386.5 KB · Views: 94
    Reactions: Shade

TrentNWM

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 15, 2019
    I've got a Marshall Code 25 watt. It's an awesome amp for the basic things that you need from it. I've literally been using this amp just about every day for years and I haven't found any issues. I like that you can download presets and you can really easily record what you're playing when you connect to your pc via the USB port. Really the only issue that I've found with it is the tone, it doesn't get rich enough and nothing beats the tone of a really expensive amp and a good pedal to match. But I have to give CODE credit, it is a fantastic model of amps that'll do all the heavy lifting that you need it to do. Great for practicing in a band and comes with all the effects you need to make it easier on you, which is really really cool!
    Definitely in the top 1-3 best amps I've ever had, simply because of the convenience and amazing performance of the amp.

Reactions: owen817

owen817

Garage band Groupie
  • Jan 24, 2022
    Fort Worth, TX
    I've got a Marshall Code 25 watt. It's an awesome amp for the basic things that you need from it. I've literally been using this amp just about every day for years and I haven't found any issues. I like that you can download presets and you can really easily record what you're playing when you connect to your pc via the USB port. Really the only issue that I've found with it is the tone, it doesn't get rich enough and nothing beats the tone of a really expensive amp and a good pedal to match. But I have to give CODE credit, it is a fantastic model of amps that'll do all the heavy lifting that you need it to do. Great for practicing in a band and comes with all the effects you need to make it easier on you, which is really really cool!
    Definitely in the top 1-3 best amps I've ever had, simply because of the convenience and amazing performance of the amp.
    I have some boss pedals that really help with the tones. I think that the 50 sounds really great over the 25 just due to that fact it is bigger. I leave it on a clean tone and take the cabs off when I'm playing

Reactions: TrentNWM