• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My instagram guitar cover profile @zvonjimircovers

Zvonimir Zoki

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Croatia
    Hello everyone! So I recently decided that I would make an instagram profile where I would post all my guitar covers. I would really appreciate if you can visit my profile @zvonjimircovers and at least leave a nice comment. I hope I will see you guys there and keep shredding.
    🤘 (Sorry for my bad english :p)

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

augustinev2000

New Student
    Sep 26, 2023
    Chicago
    I see it’s been a while, but your post caught my attention! Just checked out your profile and your guitar covers are fire. Can't wait to see more from you. Actually, I'm also really into music and love recording covers, and even writing my own tunes sometimes. But, I'm more into Facebook than Instagram, so I've decided to buy a facebook account to share my creativity with listeners and connect with fellow music lovers. Hope you'll consider joining me there too, and we can all share our passion for music together!

Last edited: