• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Practicing

hunte25

Garage band Groupie
  • May 15, 2022
    Hey so I’ve been practicing a lot recently (I usually aim for bout 12 hours if not minimum of 10) but since I’ve completed all my assignments and shit I don’t really know what to do besides keep repeating the same things over and over and I don’t feel like that’s the best way to grow any tips or things to practice/ideas?

hunte25

Garage band Groupie
  • May 15, 2022
    Uhh sort of (I don’t really know how to write songs 😅) it’s mainly going from Cory Wongs course then to Syns Etudes then to the Real (fake) Book for guitar wise stuff but now that’s stuff is mostly completed (Cory’s course and the real book, almost done with the Syn’s Etudes) idk what else to do or where to go from that since that was mainly all I practiced off of so I was just wondering for tips to go to next or what you practice (I don’t mind saying to full what I did practice if you want ideas or something like that)

Upvote 0