• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Prayers For Synyster Gates

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Matt covered it on Discord in the Deathbats Chat. Basically, Syn has a contusion (heavy bruise) in his calf, most likely brought on by dehydration. It will hurt for a few days, and he play have to do a show or two sitting down, but he will be fine soon and no tour stops will be cancelled.

Ed Seith

Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    1689876000073.png

Synner Endless Summer Collection

jsaus13

Campfire Attention Holder
  • May 27, 2022
    Bennington, VT
    I was at the show (my first ever! So awesome!) last night when it happened, and it's pretty unfortunate that it happened :( Wishing Syn a speedy recovery <3
    I was there too (my first A7X show, as well). The guys were all picking on him, like dude....you're playing from over there? LOL! I'm just glad that he'll be all good. Also quite impressive that he kept playing on!! His dedication to the fans is inspiring.

JakAngelescu

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Aug 12, 2022
    I was there too (my first A7X show, as well). The guys were all picking on him, like dude....you're playing from over there? LOL! I'm just glad that he'll be all good. Also quite impressive that he kept playing on!! His dedication to the fans is inspiring.
    Right? My lame ass would have walked for a headache

AndrewH444

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Aug 3, 2022
    Matt covered it on Discord in the Deathbats Chat. Basically, Syn has a contusion (heavy bruise) in his calf, most likely brought on by dehydration. It will hurt for a few days, and he play have to do a show or two sitting down, but he will be fine soon and no tour stops will be cancelled.
    Hey Ed, you seem to know what’s up. Two questions. How can I get ahold of Brian’s publicist. And do you know when new merch will be coming to the store. Thank you for your time.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Hey Ed, you seem to know what’s up. Two questions. How can I get ahold of Brian’s publicist. And do you know when new merch will be coming to the store. Thank you for your time.

The closest thing he has to a publicist is our own @Jamie London - no new merch drops for the rest of the year, at least, as far as I know. Why are you trying to get a hold of him?

AndrewH444

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Aug 3, 2022
    The closest thing he has to a publicist is our own @Jamie London - no new merch drops for the rest of the year, at least, as far as I know. Why are you trying to get a hold of him?
    I’m a classical guitarist and I have the biggest classical record collection I have ever seen. Brian needs to hear some of this music. He has the technical facility and creative ability to turn it into something incredible. I appreciate you responding. Have an epic day!