• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Problem uploading videos/riffs

Jose Vazquez

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Mexico
Hello guys,does anyone have trouble uploading video/riffs? When i try to upload something, the page says that i must verify my account to continue, when i try to verify my account loggin me with facebook or gmail, the page just gets refreshed, and still the same, if i try to upload a video just occurs the same “you must verify your account” Can someone help me ? I had this trouble since the page was hacked i remember

This topic was modified 5 months ago by  Jose Vazquez.

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey there Jose! There are about a dozen Forum topics on here about people having the same issue as you. But oddly enough, some students found a way around it and then in other cases the bug has been fixed for them. Let me see if I can try to find it by searching for it. If I can find it, I will post the link here. It might be awhile since I’m getting ready to go work out but I promise I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!