• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

ranking Metallica albums

G

Okay so my favorite band is Metallica so I decided to let you guys know what my favorite albums are from worst to best the I explain why including garage inc. Number 11 Reload so reload is my favorite because it seems real,you weak and boring to me and no thought put into the songs there is some good tracks like unforgiven 2 the memory remains and that’s about it that’s why it’s at 11. 10 master of puppets now I know you hate me know haha because I out it so low but it doesn’t do anything for me really even though it has two of my favorite Metallica songs welcome home sanitarium and orion I mean it has some great moments but I can’t really relate to it. Number 9 load, load is boring again like reload it’s kinda boring to me one of favorite songs are on it outlaw torn is awesome so it’s up there, also not enough energy on some songs and it’s seems to dragged out at times. Okay so here’s where it gets good or better. Number 8. Garage Inc not much to say about this but the cover are well done to me they have aged well definitely a lot of energy was put into those songs. Number 7 the black album/Metallica/selling out album/easier songs to listen to/good album/I don’t know what I’m doing, okay all jokes a side this is where Metallica got big or sold out that’s a whole different topic maybe something we can debate about, anyways I really like this album I feel this was a different kind of Metallica that I liked when I got into them and still like I like a lot of songs listing to it more I appreciate it a lot more then I once did I love wherever I may roam my friend of misery and basically everything on this album is great to me, the only thing I don’t like about this album is its overplayed way to much. Number 6 kill em all now kill em all is a great first album I love the four horsemen every song is pretty good there style was fast and heavy some throw away songs to me at times boring but it’s refreshing after the boring part it get better and back to being full of energy. Number 5 death magnetic, I really love this album the day that never Comes is my top 5 favorite Metallica song for sure, this album is really a blast to listen to really heavy album the production is my problem though it’s not that good the snare is way to powerful it’s way to gritty not to mention I think the guitars where clipped don’t quote me on that that’s about besides for that the whole albums was fantastic. Number 4 st anger I know it’s horrible right? Not to me I think it was a fantastic album it’s a different approach to a Metallica album the snare is um ah well ahh yeah its the st anger snare right yeah never mind good album though the riffs are really heavy on sweet amber after the second chorus I think it’s it goes into this really heavy part my favorite song off of this is probably the unnamed feeling or sweet amber. Number three hardwired to self destruct the production is great the songs are refreshing halo on fire is amazing one of my favorite Metallica songs confusion is like something from and justice for all, overall this is a amazing Metallica album never gets old I really like how dark it is again more dark stuff on this album. Number two ride the lighting I enjoy this album a lot the only problem it’s 40 minutes long Come on Metallica where’s the 70 minute albums you guys are like the misfits haha I’m just joking but the album is way to short but anyways I love this album for 84 the production is pretty good the every song besides trapped under ice is good creeping death fade to black for whom the bell tolls and basically every other so good is so good. Number one And justice for all you know I wasn’t kidding because I put a capital in and haha. Everything about this album is extremely great I love it every song is one else of favorites to live is to die is a great tribute to the late cliff Burton. It’s melodic it’s aggressive it has no bass though I wish one day Metallica would add bass I know they are not, and I have listened to and justice for Jason but the bass is too loud I wish they would remaster it professionally. Alright that’s it what did you think did you agree disagree let me know your list.