• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Recording audio and video

Steven Huth

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Hey guys and gals,
    I’m looking into getting something set up so I can start recording more videos of my playing. Does anyone have any recommendations on audio interfaces and cameras that they use? Maybe some editing software as well? Recording off of a cell phone can only get you so far haha.
    Thanks!
    Edit: It can be either PC oriented or iPad. Or both. I don’t need anything too crazy expensive. Just something that sounds better than the videos from my phone.

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
    Nov 11, 2019
    Croatia
    www.youtube.com
    Focusrite Scarlett Solo is very good and it’s only 99$. If that’s too much you can get Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 for 40$. As for cameras, you can use your phone and record in full hd if it has that option. Editing software I would recommend is Sony Vegas Pro. There are bunch of editing softwares that you can use and they are all great and pretty much the same it’s just the matter of which one you prefer.