• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Seven string on next A7X album

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Not really a fan of SITS, I think it’s too generic and simple for Trivium… But they’ve returned to form with The Sin and the Sentence, their best record since Shogun.
If A7X could sprinkle a bit of screaming/growling vocals and really thrashy riffs on the next album, while still being progressive, that’d be the best thing ever.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Noah, I’m not a fan of post-hardcore, but I’d definitely like some heavier and darker influence on the next album. They used a lot of Scandinavian death/black metal influences on Waking the Fallen, I want some of that back.
Imagine having a 10 minute epic song with thrashy riffs, epic melodies, and black metal-style passages with screaming vocals and blast beats, all mixed in this prog metal soup. Matt would still be clean singing for the most part, but at least a bit of that darkness would be fucking incredible haha.
I’ll never stop dreaming about an A7X album like that ahhh…