• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Syn sweep etude 6

JANIRU

Music Theory Bragger
Jul 12, 2021
Hello peeeeeeeeps. I love syn's 6th sweep etude but the second stretch is hard on my poor hand. Does syn have a big hand???
Any tips for big stretches???

And omg does any one know what chords are played on the backing track? It's so beautiful.

Reactions: William B.

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Recently I did lesson 88, it's on legato but also has stretching. Maybe it helps, I haven't got into most of the Etudes yet.

I hadn't seen this video in awhile up until a week or 2 ago and when I saw your post I thought of it again

JANIRU

Music Theory Bragger
    Jul 12, 2021
    Recently I did lesson 88, it's on legato but also has stretching. Maybe it helps, I haven't got into most of the Etudes yet.

I hadn't seen this video in awhile up until a week or 2 ago and when I saw your post I thought of it again

Aaah, okaay william Imma check it out.
    the video tho. So random. Lol. At first i thought u had posted a vid of u playing the lesson😂😂

Reactions: William B.