• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

This is super random, and not guitar related. I had a dream about Brooks

Billy LeMart

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
This has literally nothing to do with guitar, but I figure since most of us are A7X fans you’ll appreciate it. One night, I had a dream that I was having the worst day possible at school. I got in trouble for my Bad Religion shirt, and had to change. All my friends didn’t know me for some reason. Nobody knew me. It was weird. And, all my teachers were being jerks. When it was time for 6th period I was a little scared. I already hate my science teacher regularly, and since that day was horrible, what would he be like? We all walk in to 6th period and he’s not there. Then, on the whiteboard, there was a message that read “I’m out sick, Mr. W will be your sub.” Normal enough. After waiting for a good 5 minutes or so, somebody walks in with a pair of drumsticks, drumming on his leg. I freaked out, because I recognized him! It was Brooks Wackerman! He walks in, says sorry for being late, and I’m sitting there, barely able to breathe! He looks at me, and just says “I think he recognized me” He was super cool, and didn’t make us do anything really. About a half hour till we go home I finally work up the courage to talk to him. We talked about drums and music for a while (I’m also a drummer) until finally he says “Man, it sucks there’s no drum set here. I’d love to play right now” I remember the Jazz Band keeps their drum set in the band room. I tell him and he just dismisses the class like 20 minutes early, we sneak into the band room (He had a key for some reason). And then we jam out for a good hour or so. and then we realize how long it’s been. I took a picture with him, and when I looked back at it, he wasn’t there. I was confused for a sec, then I looked up, and he was gone. Then, I woke up.
Yeah… I think this goes up there with my list of weirdest dreams. Sorry for this not being about guitar, if this ends up being taken down or something oh well. But, I had to share this. I figured you guys would get a kick out of it 🙂
-Billy Butterson