• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

This Website is the best thing since sliced bread

Luca Muricy

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Id like to hear everyones honest opinion here, but these videos are out of this world. The amount of customization, depth, personalization and sheer quantity of videos on here is incredible. Ive never ever seen such quality. Synyster Gates is the guitar player i look up to, i even have a schecter signed by him. i am so grateful for this website and the fact that its free. Thank you Synyster and your father for the amount of effort put in!

Rishav Bhardwaj

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Totally agree. I was in a rut and having no access to personal guitar lessons because of time and money issues, i was at a dead end. This site is a total livesaver. I promote this site and speak about it to friends and family whenever i can. Kudos to the amazing son and father duo!

Christopher Bischoff

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Original poster Luca said it best, but I have to second it. What the Brians have put together is incredible, much more than I had hoped for. Lots of time and love invested by the Haners, I salute you gentlemen. And Brian Senior is a great teacher, very easy to follow. Haven’t dipped into Syn’s stuff yet, it’s baby steps for me.