• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Video editing softwares?

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Croatia
www.youtube.com
I’m working on a video right now and I tried few softwares and they all have some kind of flaws. I tried Vegas Pro but the preview was lagging so hard and I needed to sync up the video with audio and with the preview lagging that was impossible. Movie maker is pretty simple and it’s easy to learn but the time bar doesn’t look that good and you can’t really move around it. Then I decided to go with Lightworks 14.1 because the preview doesn’t lag and the time bar look great and it’s easy to move around. But then again it takes some time to learn how to work on that software. Adobe premiere should be great but I haven’t used it so I don’t know.

Noah Berends

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Have Apple and got money? Final Cut Pro. Have Apple but got no money? iMovie.
    Have Windows and got money? Adobe Premiere Pro (What I use 90% of the time). Have Windows but no money? Lightworks (complex) or DaVinci Resolve (simpler).
    I’m a film and media major in college so if you ever have any questions feel free to ask!

Synner Endless Summer Collection