• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

What are you currently listening to?

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    So I don't know if this link will work as the playlist says it's private, but if it doesn't, I'll just direct to the Instagram page in an edit where they have a link in bio. These guys are a band somewhat local to me, I went to a gig in September to take some photos and absolutely fell in love with their stuff. Then they dropped their demos on Soundcloud and I was overjoyed.
    Fav tracks here are probably Cabaret, Queenager and I, Marlboro Killed The Medicine Man, and the one that has been stuck in my head non-stop, Goodnight Mr. Jones. If you check it out, lemme know your thoughts!

Gingerella - "Who Dear, Me Dear?"

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    So I don't know if this link will work as the playlist says it's private, but if it doesn't, I'll just direct to the Instagram page in an edit where they have a link in bio. These guys are a band somewhat local to me, I went to a gig in September to take some photos and absolutely fell in love with their stuff. Then they dropped their demos on Soundcloud and I was overjoyed.
    Fav tracks here are probably Cabaret, Queenager and I, Marlboro Killed The Medicine Man, and the one that has been stuck in my head non-stop, Goodnight Mr. Jones. If you check it out, lemme know your thoughts!

Gingerella - "Who Dear, Me Dear?"
    Just saw this post and gave them a listen. I love them ! Love their vibe ! I too loved Cabaret and goodnight mr. Jones (if there’s an an acoustic intro I’m immediately sucked in! )
    I also really liked a bid farewell. Thanks for sharing ! I’m gonna have to go follow these guys !

• Love
    Reactions: Matt Wildcat

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Just saw this post and gave them a listen. I love them ! Love their vibe ! I too loved Cabaret and goodnight mr. Jones (if there’s an an acoustic intro I’m immediately sucked in! )
    I also really liked a bid farewell. Thanks for sharing ! I’m gonna have to go follow these guys !
    Ahhhhh yessss, that brings me so much joy! I tell you, I'm obsessed. The acoustic on Mr Jones gets me every time, I have a live clip of that too on Insta if you wanna watch! I'm hopefully seeing them again soon, I'll try get more video!

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis