• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

a message to Syn and Brian

G

Hi guys today I just wanted to thank syn and Brain For doing this I have already said this but I did not go into depth enough, so I want to thank you guys because you put this thing going together that most guitarist would not do you put tons of lessons on here so anyone can learn something, I did not really know how to sweep pick I could not do it then I watched you’re videos they helped a lot thanks Papa gates, I’m learning so much about guitar now even though I been playing for a little bit I said before I been playing for 3 years almost, there’s not much I would change about this site, just maybe a few bugs, I know this is new but I would love to see you guys add on more stuff in the future. But thanks guys for this great website also I love how it’s community based