• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

An idea

Noah Berends

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Yeah I think if we make it a recognizable song everyone’s just gonna play a part of that song. Which could work, but I think improv really gets down to the person’s skill. But don’t let me take the project away, I’m just voicing. Do whatever you like and I’ll be happy to participate.

Julian Barton

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    @Noah this project is everyones! I am beyond open to suggestions I am just wanting to see what everyone thinks. I play heavy metal so I might be different then the great theory wizard Ids who plays gypsy jazz just seeing what the main style is :)

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Matt Wildman

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Liberty IN
    I like Richards idea, we could also have half the video doing metal stuff, and another part of the video doing the gypsy jazz stuff like you guys were talking about previously. That way it would appeal to more people? I really don’t care how it’s done I just like the idea of it