• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

hello there

ryuk

Garage band Groupie
Jun 10, 2023
Canada
Hello everybody!! Im ryuk, a guitarist kinda obvious but yeah, i've started playing guitar 12 years ago but i wasn't really that motivated until 7 years ago, i am 16 years old soon 17, ive been learning by my own until recently because i didnt know my keys nor scales i was just playing by ear or looking at tabs the whole time... yeah that was until recently i learned about the guitar lessons here, since Synyster Gates was the reason why i got motivated at playing guitar, I've decided to start learning here and so far it really helped me alot, im in a band im the lead guitarist and singer im mostly the one who compose, and by ear its really hard to share with my bandmates those riffs and ideas i have, as i had no clue what so ever about the notes i was playing and in what key i was, although im still learning and there's still alot more to learn, just a few lessons really helped me understand more guitar in general, So thank you Synyster and Mr Gates. Sr for helping me get better and learn the scales and keys as i really needed to learn those, but there is still alot of things for me to learn here so i should get back to it :cool:

Reactions: Ali S.

Ali S.

Free Bird Player
  • Feb 21, 2024
    Maryland, USA
    Hello everybody!! Im ryuk, a guitarist kinda obvious but yeah, i've started playing guitar 12 years ago but i wasn't really that motivated until 7 years ago, i am 16 years old soon 17, ive been learning by my own until recently because i didnt know my keys nor scales i was just playing by ear or looking at tabs the whole time... yeah that was until recently i learned about the guitar lessons here, since Synyster Gates was the reason why i got motivated at playing guitar, I've decided to start learning here and so far it really helped me alot, im in a band im the lead guitarist and singer im mostly the one who compose, and by ear its really hard to share with my bandmates those riffs and ideas i have, as i had no clue what so ever about the notes i was playing and in what key i was, although im still learning and there's still alot more to learn, just a few lessons really helped me understand more guitar in general, So thank you Synyster and Mr Gates. Sr for helping me get better and learn the scales and keys as i really needed to learn those, but there is still alot of things for me to learn here so i should get back to it :cool:
    Welcome!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection