• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Battery for sustaniac?

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    maybe for at home or practice rechargeable and for performance or something the one like ironman
    i got one for 1 euro, 9 volt haven't tested how long it lasts cause one of my cables broke

i saw there's
    Lithium, Alkaline, Carbon Zinc, Silver Oxide and Zinc Air. maybe more
    I have no idea but guessing the lithium and alkaline are common

Reactions: Miodrag Rodic

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    No shit Sherlock. I'm asking about the brand, chargeable or unchargeable.

Settle down and be respectful. NOT everyone knows that, and your disrespect is not helping. Perhaps more details in your question would have helped. I thought that's what you were asking too, and I *guarantee* I've been playing longer than you.

I don't think brand matters. Eric Johnson created the myth that he could tell what brand of battery was in his stompboxes just by listening. If he can, good for him, but I doubt anyone else can.

Rechargeables are a lot more expensive, and typically if someone's looking at those, then running an AC adapter to the pedals is a better and more effective use of the funds, so most recommend using disposable batteries until one can afford to use power adapters.

Miodrag Rodic

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    maybe for at home or practice rechargeable and for performance or something the one like ironman
    i got one for 1 euro, 9 volt haven't tested how long it lasts cause one of my cables broke

i saw there's
    Lithium, Alkaline, Carbon Zinc, Silver Oxide and Zinc Air. maybe more
    I have no idea but guessing the lithium and alkaline are common
    Makes sense. Will try that. Thanks man.

Reactions: William B.
    Synner Endless Summer Collection