• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Beginner(not actually) - new member

capedCoder

One Stringer
May 26, 2020
Hey all the good people here. How are you all doing. I am Aman. I had registered on this site a while back but I only begin to use it now, since I got first electric guitar yesterday. I have been playing an acoustic for 3-4 years now, however I was always into rock stuff. One thing that I'd like to mention are the two songs that got me into picking up guitar - "Syn's solo in So Far Away" - goosebumps everytime, and Sweet Child O Mine. Thanks Syn and Papa Gates for this great website. Hope to start shredding soon.

Cheers

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Hey Aman, welcome to the school! Glad to have you here. If you've got any questions feel free to ask away. There are folks here who can help you with most guitar questions whether it's techniques, theory, gigging, recording, what songs to learn, ya know various things that you may have questions about but you aren't sure where to ask. One thing that is awesome about this site is that the community loves seeing fellow members progress. The media section of the school is a place where you can link a video of your current progress on riff/solos you've been working on, your progress on a lesson, or your progress on the technique you've been working so hard on. Anyway welcome to the school! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: capedCoder
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

capedCoder

One Stringer
    May 26, 2020
    Hey Aman, welcome to the school! Glad to have you here. If you've got any questions feel free to ask away. There are folks here who can help you with most guitar questions whether it's techniques, theory, gigging, recording, what songs to learn, ya know various things that you may have questions about but you aren't sure where to ask. One thing that is awesome about this site is that the community loves seeing fellow members progress. The media section of the school is a place where you can link a video of your current progress on riff/solos you've been working on, your progress on a lesson, or your progress on the technique you've been working so hard on. Anyway welcome to the school! I hope you enjoy your time here.
    Thanks Donovan :))

Reactions: Donovan Etue