• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New guy- what was your first concert?

Stevie Bricks

New Student
May 31, 2023
Long Island, NY
Hey all!

I’m just beginning my Synner journey. For my 30th, my family pitched in and got me my dream guitar: the Custom-S! I haven’t touched an electric guitar in over a decade so now I have to learn how to shred!

Very excited to be here with y’all- it looks like it’ll be fun! ANYWAY- what was your first concert? Mine was the Eagles back in elementary school

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
May 23, 2021
Hey all!

I’m just beginning my Synner journey. For my 30th, my family pitched in and got me my dream guitar: the Custom-S! I haven’t touched an electric guitar in over a decade so now I have to learn how to shred!

Very excited to be here with y’all- it looks like it’ll be fun! ANYWAY- what was your first concert? Mine was the Eagles back in elementary school
‘Nsync and damn proud of it 😤

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    First concert was Allen Stone - Spokane Knitting Factory, Feb 26 2012. First proper concert where I really knew the band/wanted tickets was Slayer's Final Campaign tour, Spokane Arena, Nov 24 2019. Still one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Never been so drenched in sweat in late November before or since thanks to Slayer's insane pyro setup that left me (front and center on the barricade) absolutely feeling the heat lmao.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Stevie Bricks

New Student
    May 31, 2023
    Long Island, NY
    First concert was Allen Stone - Spokane Knitting Factory, Feb 26 2012. First proper concert where I really knew the band/wanted tickets was Slayer's Final Campaign tour, Spokane Arena, Nov 24 2019. Still one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Never been so drenched in sweat in late November before or since thanks to Slayer's insane pyro setup that left me (front and center on the barricade) absolutely feeling the heat lmao.
    Can’t even imagine, left without eyebrows after the pyros I’m sure haha. That’s awesome

Stevie Bricks

New Student
    May 31, 2023
    Long Island, NY
    Welcome Stevie! Congrats on the Guitar 😊

My first show was (hillariously) a British boy band called 'Busted' at the Glasgow SECC 👌 Cheesy pop/rock bangers that I still love to this day 😂
    Ty!! And that’s absolutely perfect hahah I don’t know if I’ve heard their stuff… best believe I’ll be indulging today

• Haha
    Reactions: Chris Johnston

MaddoxDelgado

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
  • Feb 5, 2023
    Lake Mary, FL
    Hey all!

First concert was this years Rockville, I got to see a7x live which is something I never thought would happen lol

Reactions: William B.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    ‘Nsync and damn proud of it 😤
    I took my son to his first show for his 16th birthday. Imagine Dragons. Probably the best concert experience he’ll ever have - an arena show and right at the stage. The guys dripped sweat on him I’m sure.

and truthfully, they put on a solid show. I wasn’t expecting to, but I enjoyed it. His second show will be A7X in Phoenix in October. Those seats are pretty sweet too.

Reactions: William B.