• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Buried Alive Axe fx 3

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I don’t have an Axe-fx so wouldn’t know the settings there, have you tried the cab packs from the store?
Guitar wise I think it’s definetely the neck pickup with delay and reverb maybe even a compressor and some stuff with the tone knob but not sure on that one.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    The USA Pre Clean and USA Clean are nice. So is the CA Tucana Clean. The ODS-100 Cleans are a Dumble tone, and there are some great cleans to be found in there. Also the TX Star Clean is great, as well. There are plenty of others, but those are the ones I seem to gravitate to.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Well, matching tones is really not something I’m especially good at. This is definitely a clean amp, the guitar is on the neck pickup, and there’s obvious reverb and compression on the amp. It doesn’t sound like an especially heavily EQ’d tone, meaning you could start with a clean amp with the tone knobs all centered on “5” or “12 o’clock” and tweak to taste. The compression is enough to notice when he picks/plucks, and lets notes ring out a little more, but is otherwise not overbearing. Compression tends to go before the amp in a modeler (and real life) and reverb after.

Andrew Fernandes

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    London
    www.youtube.com
    I think in this cab pack https://syngatesstore.com/collections/cab-packs/products/the-stage-cab-pack-an-ir-captured-and-tone-matched-directly-from-album-stem-tracks-for-axe-fx-iii-axe-fx-ii-ax8 there should be the tone for the stage as the tone was captured by axe fx. It says for his signature sound so it should be this one.