• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Challenge for Syn School Members

G

I stumbled across this while watching the youtubes. The biggest shred collab song in the world and looking at how many active members are on this forum and website we could easily do something similar with our members.
Anyone game?

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Can we do it in like a year when my skills get a bit better? Actually, make it 5 years, because that’s how long it will take for me to actually play something decently lol.
But joking aside, this was already brought up, and I think it definitely should be done. But only if Syn and Papa Gates throw in some licks as well. 🙂

John Tierney

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I kind of have something like this going. I made a bandhub account and started projects for the school. So far its nothing really but I can make more stuff and label them off for certain styles. If that sounds good :). Just make and account (its Free) and make a user name and let me know and ill invite you.

Synner Endless Summer Collection