• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Collab! NEXT STEP

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Basically, everyone uploads themselves playing over the backingtrack on YouTube and posts it in the riff section. If everyone uploaded their take(preferably best take) a poll with everyone show wants to play lead will be uploaded and the 12 people with the most votes kinda 'win'

That was the general idea, right @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga?
Only issue here is you'll have to pick your spot before the auditions. And I'm not sure everyone is gonna know where they wanna go until we know who's where in the 12 spots.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
Rockstar Student
Nov 11, 2019
Spain
Can somebody summarize what's happening I'm kind of lost!
Well, far as I can tell, @Fillipe Silva made a Badass backing track with different styles of music and now we are just signing ourselves up to what we would like to prefer to play (rythim or lead). Since a lot of us want to play lead there may end up being a sort of audition for the lead guitar spots, where we all vote on which player should be a lead player.

Reactions: AGA

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Well, far as I can tell, @Fillipe Silva made a Badass backing track with different styles of music and now we are just signing ourselves up to what we would like to prefer to play (rythim or lead). Since a lot of us want to play lead there may end up being a sort of audition for the lead guitar spots, where we all vote on which player should be a lead player.
You are correct but I think you tagged the wrong Filip😅

@Filip Tomiša made the backingtrack

Jacques

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 29, 2019
    IL
    Here is the latest and greatest list! One more spot open for lead!! If more than 1 of the remaining 8 undecided want to play lead I will switch over to rhythm.

Also, this is just to keep the lead and rhythm players organized. I believe the partners are still to be decided!

Hey! I can play the lead guitar!
    Hi Ekrem, sorry again, but the list of players has been closed for a few weeks now. The backing track was composed with a specific number of players in mind, and to remain fair to the other people who missed the deadline, we can't add anyone else. If this project is successful, there will be more collaborations in the future.