• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Damn you syn!!! Sarcastically of course

Tory Capman

One Stringer
Nov 11, 2019
I was 85% there with Critical Acclaim at one point! Had everything down except those little runs Syn does during the dual part! Bat Country I can kinda pull of most of the solo but it’s sloppy:/ But I’ve got at least one of the dual parts down!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Tory Capman

One Stringer
Nov 11, 2019
Excellent, you’re doing it the right way! Take your time and get it down with good position and posture first and the speed will follow. It’s much easier than having to relearn things when you’ve done them wrong for some time! It would be cool to be able to jam with you over live video. I’ll be Zacky and you can be Syn! Lol

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
It’s funny because honestly I haven’t played anything Avenged in a long time. I’ve been spending my time mastering my own material that I’ve had written for 10 years. I thought I was done until I learned my scales LOL. But, I think I finished. Spent about 8 hours recording the new guitar work. Thought I was gonna have a blister in the morning loll
I should go back and try to learn some of Avenged again tho. The first time didn’t go so well since I didnt know a thing hah