• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Favorite guitars?

Nic Cullen

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Let’s brag about our favorite guitars that we own. What’s your favorite, and why?
My Epiphone 2012 G-400 Vintage in worn cherry. I love how it plays and its tone. I’ve played every gig to date with it, and it’s the one item I’d save from a house fire. I own Schecters and Fenders and the whole shabang, but that SG is by far my favorite still.

Joe Giumarello

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
New Jersey
www.tiktok.com
I’m still in high school so I worked a summer job earning minimum wage fixing computers at my school. I ended up buy a Schecter Hellraiser FRS passive. Has a dragon burst arch top and plays great. I also have a 2004 Gibson les Paul I bought from my Uncle but there’s a backstory to it. When he was a kid he worked at a guitar store. Someone brought in a 59’ Les Paul and wanted the bridge pickup swapped. My uncle ended up keeping the old pickup. When he bought the 04 les Paul, he put the 59 PAF in it. I will never get rid of that guitar

Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I have two favorites to be honest😅 My Schecter Synyster Gates deluxe because it has great tone and then most important qualified for me is That it feels nice in my hands. My other favorite is my gypsy guitar because it Just plays really nice and easy