• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

feel great playing guitar

G

Today I really enjoyed playing a lot more I don’t know why maybe because earlier today I just kept coming up with great ideas for a song I been really looking for a more melodic sound and I got it today, but also I think guitar is about having fun yes you should challenge yourself but not all the time that’s the reason I think people get into music is for enjoyment but it seems a lot of people are stressed out by playing the thing that is not supposed to, the thing I have to say is just feel great playing your interment if you want to challenge yourself that’s good but it is so easy to forget about what you got into it for. What do you guys think did you get into music for enjoyment let me know.

Josh Wright

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I’m pretty sure every guys does it for ladies, but I’d say I started because I had a passion from a young age. I find that when I challenge myself it helps to relieve my stress because I put all my stress into my playing, I’m my most relaxed when I play. I also practice 3 hours a day and so I just do a little that’s challenging, then I work on perfecting a song, then I write a little, then go back to the challenge. I don’t let my practice time become a chore or stressful even.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I think most people who have been playing for a long time really do it because otherwise you wouldn’t spend so much time on it. Also it is a hobby for most people and hobbies should be fun. I myself can be a bit perfectionistic at times which kinda makes me practice a lot too but not so much that I can only practice. I always try to lut some fun time in there too and if I only have like an hour on a day I only really play sogs I really like to play.

Jen Hapke

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I don’t know why but I really love to learn scales and practice. I can sit there for hours doing the same exercise over and over again and I like it. It’s really weird. Before the SGS got started I mainly played songs. So most time practice is fun for me.