• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

FINAL HEAD COUNT FOR OUR PROJECT

John Tierney

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hi everyone, we have been discussing about doing a collaboration and IT IS ON!!!! However my friend Richard O’connor needs to know how long to extend his backing track. What will happen is that we each get about 15 seconds to play over a certain part. In order for him to provide enough time him and I have concluded that you MUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE DOING THIS BY SATURDAY 9PM central standard time.
Those already in the Bandhub collaboration are as follows in addition to myself and Richard
-JakAngelescu
-easy9617
-SLiNKYMusic
-joshwright
-idssdu
-mwildman
-DimFind
If you wish to take part in the collaboration MAKE a Bandhub account and add me at Jtierney418 so I can put you in. It will just be us building off one another. ALL ARE WELCOME
RECAP
If your Bandhub username is NOT mentioned above and you want to participate you MUST ADD ME!
Or if you should choose to withdraw this applies too (hope it doesn’t come to that)
BY SATURDAY 9PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME: WHO IS IN THE COLLABORATION IS ASSUMED TO PARTICIPATE AND ALL WHO DESIRE TO PARTICIPATE HAVE LET ME KNOW AT THIS POINT. I’m sorry to be strict on this but it is to insure we can make something great.
Take care and rock on remember ALL ARE WELCOME AND DO WHAT YOU CAN WHEN YOU CAN 😁🤘🎸

J

Jak Angelescu

I haven’t been on there for a few days but I’m going to be working on stuff tonight! Finally realized I work better out in the music studio than my bedroom. So I’m in the process of transferring my stuff out there.

John Tierney

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Its Ok Richard is extending the track and we will start the builds when he’s extended it. Brainstorm some new ideas or just riff to what we have, as of now its like maybe 40% of the whole thing. I know you wanted to do some rhythm stuff but the others thought on using his backing track. Sorry 🙁 but I cant wait to see what you come up with 🙂

Synner Endless Summer Collection

John Tierney

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
@Joe Richard is making it as we speak. We wont start to do anything really until after the deadline so we know how many people want in. But if you want a basic idea about what it sounds like, look in the forum and find the topic “I made a backing track” by Richard and that is the track he’s extending. 🙂

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
sadly I wont have the time to do this this time around, as I have OT this weekend and its like 10 hours a day.. so hard to pick up a guitar sometimes let alone improvise a mini video. But I’m sure there will be tons more in the future. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for the video.

John Tierney

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
@calvin the final count is this weekend, the actual playing you can do whenever this is not a THIS weekend thing Richard needs to know how many so he’ll put the final touches on Sunday. You can do it in the week or next weekend. Come on in do what you can when you can.