• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

First song

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Elijah Wormsley

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I pretty much started out playing chords along to various hymns. I vividly remember the first song that the chords started to “click” with was Under the Milky Way by Church. I had my headphones from my crappy mp3 player in, struggling to strum a basic four chord pattern, when it suddenly just clicked on my head. Don’t think I’ve played that song since, but I’ll never forget the sheer elation I got from finally understanding and conquering my first song, even if it was just chords.

Jörg Riedel

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Stairway to heaven. I learned an acoustic rearrangement from my guitar teacher and wanted to learn the original version. My father borrowed me his electric guitar and I learned it. It didn’t take me long to get the rhythm parts down but the solo was really hard for me back then. It took me 4 weeks to learn that solo and I fingered it because I sucked at playing with a pick. After that I learned Master of puppets….quite a jump form Stairway to Master XD But it worked.