• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Guitar strings

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I use elixir 10-52 for my drop d guitar, at the moment im using rotosound 10-46 for my electric guitar in standard. For my classical guitar I use d’addario one of which I forgot the name and for my gitane I have gypsy strings from daddario (even though I want to go with Savarez argentine when im gonna change my strings). I never used Paradigm before but i think d’addario NYXL and Elixir strings are kind of the same thing (lasting longer etc.) And I really likede those

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Croatia
www.youtube.com
I always used ernie ball regular slinky 10-46 but then I switched to elixir optiweb because ernie ball strings started getting dirty after 1-2 weeks of playing and I didn’t like that. I would use coated ernie ball strings but the shop in my town for some reason stopped selling them so elixir strings are my only option.

TheMighty Jambi

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
I pretty much just use the normal ernie ball strings. All the various gauges cause of all the different tunings and different scale length guitars I have.
I tried the paradigm strings but have ended up going back to just the normal ernie ball strings. I tried the paradigm strings and one of the strings didn’t break but it had unraveled down by the bridge on one of my guitars. So went back to the regular packs.