• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Happy Birthday to Synyster Motherfu**ing Gates

Dan Shipway

Slim Shady
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Wanted to wish you an absolutely amazing birthday Syn. This amazing place and community that you created has helped me out in more ways than anyone could ever know, you and Papa G are the coolest dudes around and are a huge reason I pick up the guitar every day.
    There have been so many times when I have wanted to put my guitar down for good or times where I was in a rut and couldn’t accomplish anything but this school is always so quick to turn it around.
    Once again, Happy Birthday Dude!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Kfir Yaakovi

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Israel
    Syn, be sure you have so many people here who are now part of your family and are here for each other 🙂
    Fucking Happy Birthday man
    P.s Anna’s painting in the other thread. fucking masterpiece

This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Kfir Yaakovi.

Cody Dusenberry

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 11, 2019
    Happy birthday Syn! Ever since I started listening to Avenged I was amazed by your guitar playing skills. You are the main reason I started getting serious about my guitar playing and gave me the motivation to start learning the theory side of music.
    Happy once again Syn!