• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Help me (modes major)

Firsty Lasty

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I'll see if I can use google translate to help.

The major modes are ionian, mixolydian, and lydian. Modus mayor adalah ionian, mixolydian, dan lydian.

Ionian is when the music sounds like it resolves on the first note of the major scale.
Ionian adalah saat musik terdengar seperti itu diselesaikan pada nada pertama dari skala mayor.

Lydian is when the music sounds like it resolves on the fourth note of the major scale.
Lydian adalah saat musik terdengar seperti itu diselesaikan pada nada keempat dari skala mayor.

Mixolydian is when the music sounds like it resolves on the fifth note of the major scale.
Mixolydian adalah saat musik terdengar seperti itu diselesaikan pada nada kelima dari skala mayor.

Salman AlKh

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 19, 2019
    Bahrain

The major modes are ionian, mixolydian, and lydian. Modus mayor adalah ionian, mixolydian, dan lydian.

Ionian is when the music sounds like it resolves on the first note of the major scale.
    Ionian adalah saat musik terdengar seperti itu diselesaikan pada nada pertama dari skala mayor.

Lydian is when the music sounds like it resolves on the fourth note of the major scale.
    Lydian adalah saat musik terdengar seperti itu diselesaikan pada nada keempat dari skala mayor.

Mixolydian is when the music sounds like it resolves on the fifth note of the major scale.
    Mixolydian adalah saat musik terdengar seperti itu diselesaikan pada nada kelima dari skala mayor.
    Appreciate it bud! Thanks for the help! :rock-hand::skull:

Synner Endless Summer Collection

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.

We're a full service school here..very cool of you to do that