• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

House of Syn clothing? Where Did It Go?

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey everyone! I’ve noticed Syn is wearing these really kick ass shirts in some of his earlier photos that say ‘House of Syn’, and they are really sick looking. Someone said he had his own clothing line like Vengeance University, but I can’t find any of the shirts, even on eBay. Does anyone know if Syn actually had a clothing line and where it went? Those shirts were so damn awesome looking! I’d give anything to have one!

J

Jak Angelescu

Josh, that’s a HUGE find at a thrift shop! I should start looking there, too. I like VU a lot but this stuff kind of seemed edgier and darker, and the graphics were really creative. If he ever rereleased something like that I’d actually have something cool to wear other than band shirts 😐 clothing is getting so boring these days.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Filip Tomiša

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Croatia
www.youtube.com
This is from an article I found:
“Synyster Gates clothing is ideal for the wanna-be rocker who longs for the days of dressing in black concert tees and a pair of jeans.The collection was modestly priced and only sold through limited distribution online. Items could be purchased from the now defunct Synyster Gates website or on Myspace and Facebook. Those are no longer options.
For those who want to own a piece of the collection, you may be able to find some items on eBay. You may also find items at local thrift stores and consignment shops.”

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    I have a ton of Syn Gates Clothing from back in the day. I loved it so much! Always wanted the bandana shirt but the site never restocked them and then went dead. GATES bring the line back my guy. I don’t care if they’re blank shirts with a small SG on the breast hahaha Would be very cool to see what modern day SG could come up with!

Dan Milligan

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Ohio
    The clothing line was only around for a few years 2007-2009 if I remember correctly. I actually have some stuff from when they were available, a few shirts (including a limited edition Monster shirt) a belt buckle and a few other things. Had fingerless gloves as well but they came up missing.. wish I could find another pair.. Would love to see this clothing line make a return!

J

Jak Angelescu

Did you guys see what he posted on his social media? It has so many people scratching their heads! My singer and I think he might be working on something for another amp model or working on new material 🙂