• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Howdy Synners! 💞

ManiacalMary

New Student
Dec 13, 2021
Florida
www.twitch.tv
Howdy howdy y’all!

I’m terrible at introductory posts but I’ll give it a shot 😂 i’m Mary 👋🏻 Music, gaming and photography are a few of my favorite things 🤸🏻‍♀️

New to the forum but not new to play guitar 🎸 (though if you heard me play, you’d probably think otherwise 😬🤣)

I play my ear, have since I was little - so hoping to get proper lessons to help merge the two eventually 👌🏻

Love singing & playing guitar, often find myself playing for hours after saying “I’ll be done in a minute” without even realizing it 😂🙈 music has always been a passion & a big part of my life and an amazing outlet for me 💞 so happy to have found Synner with the help of some good friends who are already here - I’ve apparently been living under a rock 😂🤌🏻

I look forward to talking to & getting to know you all 🤗

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Fuck yeah it’s about damn time!

glad to see you here, I’m sure you’ll find out how great this place is and that it’ll be a second home!

your guitar skills don’t matter as we will treat you all the same and if ever you need help, there’s always going to be help provided!

Welcome!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

ManiacalMary

New Student
    Dec 13, 2021
    Florida
    www.twitch.tv
    Fuck yeah it’s about damn time!

glad to see you here, I’m sure you’ll find out how great this place is and that it’ll be a second home!

your guitar skills don’t matter as we will treat you all the same and if ever you need help, there’s always going to be help provided!

Welcome!!
    Thank you a ton 🤗 only took me about a month after joining but I’m officially in it 😂💞 (I’m Italian I’m always late 🤌🏻😂🙈🏃🏻‍♀️)

ManiacalMary

New Student
    Dec 13, 2021
    Florida
    www.twitch.tv
    😍 welcome Mary ! If all the love above isn’t enough, let me offer you some ice tea and peach cobbler ! 😄
    So freaking happy you’re here darlin’ !
    😂 thank you!! 🥰 I’m over here getting used to using a message board for the first time in years so the loving welcome is definitely extra appreciated 😂🙈❤️🤗 (some peach cobbler sounds amazing right now by the way 🤤)

Thank you deary!! So happy to be here 🥰

• Love
    Reactions: Alicia Willis

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    Howdy howdy y’all!

I’m terrible at introductory posts but I’ll give it a shot 😂 i’m Mary 👋🏻 Music, gaming and photography are a few of my favorite things 🤸🏻‍♀️

New to the forum but not new to play guitar 🎸 (though if you heard me play, you’d probably think otherwise 😬🤣)

I play my ear, have since I was little - so hoping to get proper lessons to help merge the two eventually 👌🏻

Love singing & playing guitar, often find myself playing for hours after saying “I’ll be done in a minute” without even realizing it 😂🙈 music has always been a passion & a big part of my life and an amazing outlet for me 💞 so happy to have found Synner with the help of some good friends who are already here - I’ve apparently been living under a rock 😂🤌🏻

I look forward to talking to & getting to know you all 🤗
    Mary, I am so happy that you finally join us 😍 (okay I saw you yesterday XD), welcome to the Synner School 🤗
    I can't wait to see your music stuff 🤘

• Love
    Reactions: ManiacalMary