• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I don't know where to start

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Welcome!

It kind depends, I think the best way to go through the lessons is by taking a peek at the beginner section to make sure you understand the topics discussed there. For example, how to build chords, the major scale and CAGED are very important to understand so if you aren't familiar with those I would recommend looking at those first.

Aether

New Student
Jan 15, 2021
Welcome dude ! I know a lot of people do jump around on the lessons, but I would say it’s definitely worth going back and taking a look at some of the beginner lessons too. A lot of people here have found valuable info there that has helped their playing
Welcome dude ! I know a lot of people do jump around on the lessons, but I would say it’s definitely worth going back and taking a look at some of the beginner lessons too. A lot of people here have found valuable info there that has helped their playing :)
Also. is it wrong if I sometimes go to more advanced classes to learn something I'm interested in? An example, I've been struggling with the melodic minor scale for a long time, so I'd like to learn it, but shall I go step by step or can I sometimes go directly towards the topic I'm interested in?

Synner Endless Summer Collection