• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD
Golden Goddess Guitar Leaderboard

I don't post on discussion forums for school but I just might here LOL.

Rodrigo Millan

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
My name is Rodrigo, I have been wanting to learn guitar for close to 15 years. I got my first guitar around 7th grade and gave it up within a couple of months. I got another one around 8th grade/highschool and gave it up again after a couple of years of just learning parts of songs. I got an older Synyster Gates signature back in August of 2019 and I am finally getting into these lessons. I hope to keep at it this time around and one day catch up to my friends to be able to jam with them.

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Welcome to the family! Glad to have you here! You may be insecure about posting in online forums but no need to here. This is one of the most awesome communities on the internet and you won't find hate or anything negative here. So don't hesitate to ask questions or share your progress with us. This is the best way to grow as a guitarist and can really help staying motivated :)

Reactions: Kai C
    Synner Endless Summer Collection