• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

I wrote a song

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I wrote a song a little over a month ago and finally felt ready to actually share it here. It's just a demo so lyrics, melody, guitar solo and my singing skills may all change(improve) later on. Also plan to add drums and bass guitar but didn't really feel like doing that now. I think the only thing that's really set ins tone at the moment is the chord progression. Feedback is very much appreciated and I hope you enjoy!

J

Jak Angelescu

I wrote a song a little over a month ago and finally felt ready to actually share it here. It's just a demo so lyrics, melody, guitar solo and my singing skills may all change(improve) later on. Also plan to add drums and bass guitar but didn't really feel like doing that now. I think the only thing that's really set ins tone at the moment is the chord progression. Feedback is very much appreciated and I hope you enjoy!
You have NO IDEA how much I actually loved this. The melody is beautiful and I have said this once. This reminds me of one of those songs that would play in those hard teen movies in the 90s. I think I'd prefer it without the drums. I like the ambience of the atmosphere without it!

Reactions: idssdi

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
You have NO IDEA how much I actually loved this. The melody is beautiful and I have said this once. This reminds me of one of those songs that would play in those hard teen movies in the 90s. I think I'd prefer it without the drums. I like the ambience of the atmosphere without it!
Aah, I'll think about it and try both!

Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Jak Angelescu

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
I wouldnt change much..it sounds great to me

Reactions: idssdi