• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Lesson Backtracks

Chris Robertson

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
First just want to say a huge thank you for these lessons and sorry if this has been asked before, i tried to search but came up with nothing.
I studied guitar at college so many years ago and landed up stopping because of nerve damage in my hand/elbow. Anyway finally all fixed up and had the urge to pick up the guitar last week. that led me to try find my old lessons and then I found these. So thank you incredibly much for taking the time on these. They really are well explained and getting me back in the flow really quickly.
I had a question though, alot of these beginner exercises (im on 24 now), you play to some backtrack and I would love to be able to try those backtracks. I feel like im learning alot and refreshing my memory with these exercises, on one you say like how it would be cool to play a pentatonic scale over several chords so having the backtrack for that exercise would be really handy. Maybe im blind and they are there? It would be really helpful to have a link to the backtrack under the exercise description.
Cheers

Chris Robertson

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
@matt thanks for the super fast response, like @filip says I searched for them where you said but I’m not coming up with anything. Lets take for example lesson 10. the one for fun with just the box shape, that sounds like a cool backtrack to try that box shape but under settings I dont have backing track.

Chris Robertson

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Just went and looked through the comments at the bottom of lesson 10 and seems some were having issues. I see it works on PC only at the moment but I am on PC. I use google chrome browser. Internet Explorer wouldnt let me login, just loops the login page after entering credentials. Edge browser on windows 10, some graphics werent there like during the image verification and the settings button wasnt visible on the videos and same with firefox. so only chrome really works for me. I also tried turning off adblock and that made no difference to seeing the backtrack if any of this helps for troubleshooting.

Jake Young

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
I could be wrong..but I think you have to be logged on to a computer for the backing tracks to be available? If you are..sorry lol I’m no help. Backing tracks for “Syn’s Etudes” will come up on a phone or tablet though. I think they’ve said they’re working to get it fixed

Synner Endless Summer Collection