• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

LIBAD Guitar...

Luke G

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
New Jersey
Hey all,

Kind of a niche question, but does anyone know if/when this guitar will release? I saw Avenged live at MSG and I can't stop thinking about this guitar, but I also couldn't find anything online about it. I know it's a shot in the dark but I'm wondering if anyone knows about this guitar lol.

-Luke

Attachments

• IMG-5024.jpg
    IMG-5024.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 175

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend+
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Copied this from a thread that Ed started titled (BIG NEWS - “Nobody” Guitar) back on May 30th

——-
    Just talked with Syn, and the headless "Nobody" guitar WILL be getting a limited production run with Schecter! Availability and pricing (the "wen?" and "how much?") are TBD, but this IS happening. All models will have the "Synarchy" logo at the 12th fret and no other top markers - super clean. It will come in three models:
    100 Gold 7 string headless
    100 Large Silver Flake 6-string headless
    20 "Acid Rain" 6 string with headstock

The Acid Rain finish will be distressed or "relic'd" with these final touches personally done by Syn.

Upvote 0

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Hey all,

Kind of a niche question, but does anyone know if/when this guitar will release? I saw Avenged live at MSG and I can't stop thinking about this guitar, but I also couldn't find anything online about it. I know it's a shot in the dark but I'm wondering if anyone knows about this guitar lol.

-Luke

That particular one was the original planned for "Acid Rain" as mentioned in my post, but Syn wasn't sure he fully dug it, so he's considering the OTHER one from MSG as possibly Acid Rain. This one.

1688652461940.png

He still hasn't decided which it will be, but the one above may well be may favorite Syn guitar ever.

Upvote 0

Luke G

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    New Jersey
    That particular one was the original planned for "Acid Rain" as mentioned in my post, but Syn wasn't sure he fully dug it, so he's considering the OTHER one from MSG as possibly Acid Rain. This one.

View attachment 3571

He still hasn't decided which it will be, but the one above may well be may favorite Syn guitar ever.
    You can’t go wrong with either they both look spectacular, but I have a soft spot for relic’d guitars 😂. All of these make me excited for future Syn models and no matter which designs he picks. I feel the Syn design is timeless and could work with anything he wants to do.

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Upvote 0

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador

View attachment 3571

I enjoy this one much better over relic look personally! I’ve anyone has been following Schecter on socials, they made a couple of synysters and hydro dipped them. Gives for some pretty unique looks! The one Syn is using here gives me those vibes

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Wow, that looks even more incredible up close in that shot on your workbench. Haha. Really hope Syn chooses this one. I'm ordering a replacement switch right now for the garbage one Schecter will put in this masterpiece!
    My workbench! I wish! Of all the Syn guitars out there, aside from some of the fancy one-offs like @Hector Trejo has, this is the only one I’d really want.

Upvote 0

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    The one you have a screenshot posted of is the “acid rain” guitar I’m assuming. The Nobody guitar is the gold headless 7 string View attachment 3570
    I just want to adjust something. Since there is the gold headless 7 string and the silver headless 6 string, I want to dub them the ''Daft Punk'' guitars. That's it. That's my contribution to this thread! 🙃

Upvote 0