• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Looperpedal software

Lindsey

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 16, 2019
    The Netherlands
    www.instagram.com
    I have a FAME Looper mini pedal, works great but the program to import and export files doesn't. As expected.
    Does anyone know a program that could work?
    I've seen it being mentioned somewhere before but they didn't name the programs.
    I already tried the one that comes with Harley Benton, it's the same program so that doesn't work.

Lindsey

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 16, 2019
    The Netherlands
    www.instagram.com
    86486350_2858484134174524_8665566517951201280_o.jpg

No explanation needed

• Haha
    Reactions: Dominik Gräber

Lindsey

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 16, 2019
    The Netherlands
    www.instagram.com
    Loopers is one thing that's kind of on a bucket list for this old fart to get to, but I never have. Super impressed by those who use it well!
    I got it for practice, I don't really like looper music with the repeatitive parts and long wait before they're actually playing. But there are some people who are able to use it in such a way it's hardly noticable they're using one.
    I'd say get one. :)

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I got it for practice, I don't really like looper music with the repeatitive parts and long wait before they're actually playing. But there are some people who are able to use it in such a way it's hardly noticable they're using one.
    I'd say get one. :)

There is one built into my AxeFX. I just don't know how to use it.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    There is one built into my AxeFX. I just don't know how to use it.
    If it works the same as a regular looper it should just be pressing a button when you want to start the loop and press it again when you want to end. Basically it will loop starting from the point you first pressed it and end where you last pressed it and it's repeated for an infinite amount of time. Or in the words of Paul Gilbert, it's a rhythm guitarist who never gets tired (or bored)

Reactions: Ed Seith